The Sacks Group provides in-depth, practical educational seminars designed to prevent small- business failure.
"Morale is when your hands and feet keep on working when your head says it can’t be done."
Admiral Ben Moreell
Seminars found to be invaluable to participants
With decades of experience and over a century of combined financial and performance counseling for small businesses, The Sacks Group team conducts periodic seminars on current business issues essential to their survival. The seminars vary in length but hit the same basic survival topics found in the book "The XII Commandments for Small Businesses; A Practical Guide to Beating The Odds" by Richard Sacks.
Seminar topics include:
- Improving Employee Productivity
- Responding to Changing Markets
- Understanding Your Banker
- Finding the Correct Form of Organization for You Business
- Managing Staff Effectively
- Disciplining Your Company's Finances
- Establishing Strong Credit Relationships
- Exploring the Lifecycle of an Entrepreneur
- Learning Best Selling Practices
- Finding Your Advertising Balance
- Business Stability Quotient (Length: 45 or 60 min.)
- XII Commandments for Small Business (Length: 60, 90, 120 min. or half-day)
Contact us today and provide your membership a practical guide to beating the odds!
For more information, or to schedule a seminar for your group, call Mark Hollander at 636-949-9949 or e-mail email@example.com.
The following is a sample list of clients who helped their membership stay in business utilizing The Sacks Group seminars:
- The Greater North County Chamber of Commerce
- O'Fallon Rotary
- St. Charles Sunshine Rotary
- Creve Coeur Olivette Chamber of Commerce
- Town & Country Chamber of Commerce
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce